30 October 2007

My Apartment

I have an apartment! Or, "flat" as is often said here. It is located on the third (and top) floor of a funky building in the center of Potsdam. The address is Gutenbergerstrasse 97. Here's a picture of the location, courtesy of Google. (You can click on the image to get a larger version.)


The apartment doesn't come with much: a sink & stove in the kitchen are provided, but everything else I must provide. This includes light fixtures (currently there are wires coming out of the ceiling). Fortunately, I have a tall friend coming to visit who has a degree in physics. Perhaps he can help me out...

Here is a picture taken from the entry. On the left is the door to the bathroom. You can see the stove, the rest of the kitchen is behind the wall. The doorway leads to the bedroom, beyond which is the study. Out of view to the right is the living-room area.


Here's a view of the bedroom and door to the study.


Finally, here's a view of the inner courtyard out the living room window.

2 comments:

Corrinne said...

I like the floors, Paul! I'll let Jason know what you said. :)

Jason said...

I'd like to meet your tall friend, I bet we would have a lot in common, of course it is too bad he wasted his time studying physics, maybe he could have studied computers and gotten a real job.