Yup. I went shopping and found the chocolate aisle. (Note pen and CD case for scale.)
For those of you who aren't familiar with the Ritter chocolate bar, you need to head to the store and become familiar with them. Here is a shot of me with my find.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Rittersport is available at World Market next to the Valley River Center in Eugene at a substansially higher price, as are real Haribo Gummi Baerchen!
Yes, I should have mentioned where one can find Ritter bars in the US, since the "standard" stores don't sell them. As Josh mentions, they are available at World Markets. They are also available at the Market of Choice (at least the one in Portland) and Trader Joes, which I think has the best price. May I recomment the dark chocolate with hazelnuts. :)
And these Haribo Gummi items are a huge thing here. Not being a gummy-candy person I dont' really have an opinion myself, but those in the know find them the best. I remember a math grad student from Germany receiving boxes of them - shipped by his family back home!
3 comments:
Rittersport is available at World Market next to the Valley River Center in Eugene at a substansially higher price, as are real Haribo Gummi Baerchen!
More rumbles (my stomach). I can hardly wait to pay you (and the Ritter bars) a visit...
Yes, I should have mentioned where one can find Ritter bars in the US, since the "standard" stores don't sell them. As Josh mentions, they are available at World Markets. They are also available at the Market of Choice (at least the one in Portland) and Trader Joes, which I think has the best price. May I recomment the dark chocolate with hazelnuts. :)
And these Haribo Gummi items are a huge thing here. Not being a gummy-candy person I dont' really have an opinion myself, but those in the know find them the best. I remember a math grad student from Germany receiving boxes of them - shipped by his family back home!
Post a Comment