17 November 2007

Yogurt

A trip to any local market here in Germany will convince you that folks here like their yogurt. The selection is amazing - and wonderful. I'm particularly enjoying the local dairy's "Peach-Passionfruit" blend, for example.

There are also some more interesting options out there. For starters, we have the "Bourbon Vanilla" which I have on good authority is quite tasty.

Secondly, for those seeking a more "sensitive" option, may I suggest the "Aloe Vera" variety - also available in yogurt-drink form.


Finally, the high-energy theorists out there will particularly enjoy, as I did, the strawberry "Quark".

Be warned, however, that this last product is apparently 20% fat.

2 comments:

Corrinne said...

Yes, the Bourbon Vanilla is quite tasty. It's similar to Yoplait's vanilla custard flavor, but not quite as thick.

brian said...

Quarks indeed. Sounds like things are going well. That's great that the Hendersons visited. How fun. And it looks like things are generally going well in your world. I was talking with your wife the other day -- yup, your wife, crazy, huh? -- anyway, and she was saying that she may be flying to Germany on the 23rd. That would be great. Oh, by the way, I think you should write a blog post about the math that you're working on these days. I'd be curious to hear... ;-)