17 December 2008

Last Day in Germany

I've packed up my suitcase and am in the process of deleting all my personal files from my office computer. I've already handed in my keycard, so once I leave the institute tonight I won't return until next July!

Tomorrow I fly back to the US (via the infamous Heathrow Terminal 5!).

I've really enjoyed my time here in Potsdam and look forward to my return. The current plan is to arrive in Europe at the end of June and be back at work at AEI in mid-July.

But first, off to Tacoma where I begin work at UW-Tacoma in early January. And, more importantly, off to my last German dinner for 6 months. I've booked a big table in a nearby pub known for good Southern (German) food. Bring on the Spaetzle!

1 comment:

The Eyes said...

we'll be sorry to miss you in Tacoma. Maybe if we visit before June we'll get to touch base. Merry Christmas!