Dublin is a bit rough around the edges, and is certainly not very pedestrian friendly, the latter is a bit of a shame since they could put in a nice walkway along the river if they wanted. I nevertheless enjoyed my visit, finding many little things to enjoy - including the wonderful literary history, the cafes & pubs, etc.
Here is a view of the north side of downtown and the river.

Here I am on the main street through downtown.

I found the facade on this building very fun.

This is the main plaza at Trinity University, one of three universities in Dublin.
A view of Christ Church at dusk.
I had this delicious lunch at the cafe in the national library.
One of the fields in the huge Phoenix Park west of downtown. This is a herd of deer.
Enjoying a pint with Darragh.
1 comment:
Could you tell me more about that local HUNK you went drinking with?
Post a Comment